- Business and Professional Services
Craft3 makes loans that help communities across Oregon and Washington thrive. Our borrowers create jobs, generate wealth, strengthen families and protect the quality of the environment. We count ourselves lucky to work with innovators and entrepreneurs.
We aspire to build lasting relationships with our borrowers and consider ourselves their partner—not just their lender. Craft3 is a regional lender committed to Craft3 is a community lender that will help you start or grow your small business. We specialize in helping borrowers who cannot get needed financing from traditional sources. Craft3 lends to businesses, government agencies and nonprofits that care about the region.
Consider talking with us about financing if you are:
• a growing business or start-up that makes a positive impact on your community;
• a business creating jobs;
• an entrepreneur of color;
• a woman-, immigrant- or veteran-owned business;
• a nonprofit providing essential community services;
• a business pursuing a clean energy project; or
• an organization conserving land, habitat or water.
- Business Loans finance working capital, inventory, equipment and commercial real estate.
- Nonprofit Loans help established organizations fill temporary gaps in revenue or finance real estate.
- Clean Energy & Conservation Loans fund businesses pursuing clean energy projects and organizations that preserve land.
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer JandaMarketing ManagerPhone: 888-231-2170 ext 205
On Post Street, between W Sprague Ave and W Riverside Ave.