Cheney Federal Credit Union
- Finance & Insurance
Cheney Federal Credit Union has been serving the financial needs of members in and around Cheney since 1951. We serve 5000 active members with more than $85 million on deposit. CFCU is Federally insured by the NCUA.
The volunteer Board of Directors consists of 7 members elected from and by the general membership. There is also a 3 member supervisory committee. Elections are held each year on the second Saturday in March at the Annual Meeting / Brunch.
Cheney Federal Credit Union has a ''community based'' field of membership. This means that everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the Cheney or Medical Lake school districts and their immediate family members can join.
Whom to Contact
- Annette KingWestbow Branch Manager10505 W Westbow RdSpokane, WA 99224Phone: (509) 598-7151
- Jeri MorganBoard Member520 1st StreetCheney, WA 99004Phone: (509) 235-6533
- Lynn MountCOO/Mortgage Loan OfficerPhone: (509) 235-6533Fax: (509) 235-6544
- Leslie MowattBoard Member520 1st StreetCheney, WA 99004Phone: (509) 235-6533
- JoAn SandersCEOPhone: (509) 235-6533Fax: (509) 235-6544
- Rashelle SpringMarketing Coordinator520 1st StreetCheney, WA 99004Phone: (509) 235-6533
We are located at 520 First Street in Cheney, Washington.