PuroClean® of North Spokane, a locally owned restoration industry leader, is growing.
We are looking for a Property Damage Restoration Technician who wants to grow with a growing company & shares our values:
Empathy, Inclusion, Integrity, & Relentless Service.
This position exists to support PuroClean of North Spokane’s restoration services in Spokane, WA and surrounding areas by assisting Lead Technician(s) in mitigating property damage to homes & businesses caused by water, fire, mold, wind, or biohazards. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Providing empathy, reassurance, and exceptional customer service to clients who have just experienced what is often a devastating event, such a partial house flood or fire.
- Inspecting, evaluating, and documenting damaged properties using restoration industry hardware & software.
- Loading, unloading, and using professional drying equipment such as dehumidifiers, fans, & water extraction pumps, as well as cleaning & maintaining this equipment regularly.
- Removing & disposing of damaged building materials such as drywall and flooring (laminate, hardwoods, tile, carpet/padding, etc.) which Lead Tech(s) determine(s) not salvageable.
- Using various restoration methods to clean & restore affected building materials.
Hours & Pay:
- 32 hours/4 consecutive days per week + a minimum of 2 on-call shifts per month. (On call shifts are nights and/or weekends.) Bonus pay for each emergency call response + regular hourly pay or overtime.
- Pay is $15.00-19.75 per hour, depending on experience. Attitude, ability to receive & act on coaching, & willingness to be a cohesive member of a team are more important to us than your restoration experience.
- Allowance for work boots & pants provided upon hire; branded work shirts are provided.
- 1 paid day per month to volunteer for a local charity of your choice or at your child’s school.
- Employer contribution toward voluntary benefits including dental, hospital confinement, critical illness, accident insurance, & life insurance.
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Advancement opportunities: Opportunities for promotion with a locally owned, quickly growing restoration industry leader based on your attitude & the results you produce. This position is a gateway to Senior Tech, Warehouse Manager, Estimator, & Production Manager. In addition, formal restoration industry training & certifications are available & will be encouraged.
- You have a consistently optimistic attitude. This is the single most important qualification you can bring to this job. Prior experience is not necessary - you bring the will & we’ll train the skill.
You care about people: clients, co-workers, & those in your community.
- You follow the rules: You have no felony convictions, a clean driving record, & can pass a drug test (marijuana is legal in WA – presence of any other controlled substances will disqualify you).
- You are able & willing to adhere to all safety requirements & can repeatedly lift at least 50 lbs.
If you feel like “good enough” isn’t, we’d like to talk to you.
People of Color, Women, & Veterans are encouraged to apply
Pay + Bonus DOE
Equal Opportunity Employer