Night Transfer Driver: Spokane, WA (NIGHT05553)
- Posted: October 12, 2020
LocationsShowing 1 location5810 W. Thorpe Rd
Spokane, WA 99224, USA
** Monday night - Thursday night 4/10's
Responsible for the transportation of Odom product between warehouses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip inspection of assigned vehicle and completes pre-trip/post-trip report; distribute as directed.
- Safely and efficiently delivers product to Eastern Washington and Idaho warehouses using truck, forklift, pallet jack, ride on jack and/or hand truck.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, rejects, or unsold merchandise.
- Collects money from Eastern WA and Idaho locations and brought back to main warehouse and deposited in the safe.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Implements ways for the warehouse and company to improve profits, improve quality, and improve service.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- CDL A required
- Must be 21 years of age
- Clean driving record, no SR22 insurance
- Copies of your CDL and DMV record required prior to start
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Beverage delivery experience preferred
- Good customer relation skills
- Good interoffice and department relations
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 170 pounds (full beer kegs).
- Operates a ride on pallet jack, double jack, triple jack as well as a forklift and hand cart to transport products all in a safe manner.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside related environmental noises.
Will work in inclement temperatures and weather conditions.
Licenses & Certifications